Tuesday March 3rd 2020

First I apologize for having not published last friday entry.


In the last entry I mentioned how introvert students appear to interact more in zoom sessions, apparently every day this seems more relevant, in the previous occasion I wrote thinking of a partner in my classroom and now another partner seems to be more opened not only to participate but to also make jokes or react to certain aspects. 

I would like to mentioned another aspect of learning that many teachers don't think about, that is the possibility of stress or lack of interest mainly from the knowledge of a student of having COVID-19. Even when being distant to the teacher and the other students there might be a more strong feeling of having a friend or relative with the deceased may be distracting.

Final aspect of this journal entry is that so far the observations I use to write the entries may be biased and the possibility of this may affect the way I write and also the way my words may be unsterstood in the future by me.

EL MUNDO ESTÁ TAN LOCO QUE PARECE UN EPISODIO DE SOUTH PARK | Noticias | South  Park Studios Español

Comentarios